THE SECURVOICE ADVANTAGE
SecurVoice, a professional telephony recording solution from CSS, lets you effectively increase operator productivity by monitoring real-time activity, evaluating customer interactions, and enhancing training. Providing powerful tracking and analyzing capabilities through a browser-based interface, the SecurVoice solution will help you achieve dramatic cost savings and productivity gains through more efficient access, creation, and management of critical communication data.
SecurVoice recorders also serve as dispute resolution tools by reducing liability and costs associated with disputes and increasing efficiency in dealing with disputes.
CSS delivers one of the most flexible recording solutions on the market. Supporting IP telephony, digital or analog environments, the SecurVoice platform has been designed to be implemented quickly, either as a turnkey solution or integrated on a software component basis using your existing server.
SecurVoice offers the entire user, manager, and administrator toolbox in a browser-based single intuitive interface. This includes the search and playback, report builder, screen capture, live monitoring, a dashboard to monitor real-time agent stats, customizable dispositions, evaluation, and all administrator tools. These are privilege-based and password-protected.
SecurVoice systems support MySQL and SQL servers, which simplifies internal database support and makes database integration seamless. These are just two examples of the superior design of the SecurVoice professional system, delivering reliability and flexibility in a feature-rich package that is extremely easy to use.
SecurVoice integrates with all major automation software solutions; whether you record eight phones in a smaller station, several hundred in a larger station, or any number in between, SecurVoice systems provide unmatched levels of scalability and cost-effectiveness, all backed by superior support provided in an intuitive customer care plan.
- 100% .Net technology
- Integrates into automation software
- Report builder
- Records IP, digital & analog calls
- 8 to 8000 channels
- Free agent seating
- Evaluate and add notes
- Live operator monitoring
- Embedded emailing
- Desktop screen recording (up to 3)
- Agent activity dashboard
- Self-monitoring with alarms
- Salesforce integration
- Windows XP Pro—Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003—2008 Web Server Edition
- 100% .Net technology
- Single or multiple-site
- Supports full-service or third-party central stations
- Integration to all major automation software solutions
- Dynamically configurable feature selection
- Fully integrated recording and quality monitoring
- Scalable from four to ten thousand channels
- IP, analog trunk, analog station, digital station, T1, E1, PRI
- IP recording via managed network switch port
- Full-time, scheduled, and rules-based recording (rules on user, group, site, server, channel, direction, calling, called, calling name, percentage)
- Compression options: GSM, ADPCM, PCM (aLaw, uLaw, Linear)
- Key press record on demand from initiation point forward
- Key press record on demand of the entire call
- Minimum call length setting
- Key press free agent seating requires no CTI link or desktop software
- Industry-standard .WAV format
- Configurable .WAV file encryption: DES, RC2, Triple DES, Rijndael
- All system configuration activity is logged by the user and IP address
- Configurable permission levels on a per-user basis
- SSL support for web-based user interface
- Passwords can be set to expire, and strong passwords can be enforced
- Automated database backup and maintenance
- Self-monitoring: backup, purging, network connectivity, line synchronization, database, recording verification, storage, and file transfer
- Self-monitoring generated alarms to application event log / email list
- Alarms can be escalated to separate email lists
- Built-in diagnostic tools
- Recorders can run independently and until temporary storage fills if the Database or Storage is offline.
- Provides for screen capture of the operator’s activity as they
maneuver within the automation software or other used process
- Securvoice screen capture can capture information from up to three
screens per operator (positioning)
- Screen capture provides a programmable wrap-up time
for operator notes and is linked to the call or calls performed
by the operator
- Recorded calls with or without screen capture can be emailed
- SecurVoice screen capture requires its own server for limited storage
- Provides for live monitoring of an operator at the time of the call
- Select which operator and listen to their call live
- The SecurVoice dashboard provides a visual indication of which
operators are on a call, how many calls are received and made, and overall
talk time, idle time and average idle and talk times
- Select the operator to Live Monitor
- Supports multiple databases, including MySQL and SQL Server
- Scheduled and rules-based transfer to long-term centralized storage
- Scheduled and rules-based file purging/backup, Supports network-
- CSS 19” rack mount servers. 2U to 4U. 500GB dual HD with Raid 1
Installation includes server installation and configuration, interconnect wiring and basic administrator training.
Installation does not include moving existing equipment or premise wiring. Extensions must be labelled and identified before SecurVoice installation.
Provides for interface to Salesforce. Where Salesforce is used, and information by technical or sales teams is entered into Salesforce in association with a phone conversation, the call and Salesforce action can be cross-referenced by SecurVoice – Salesforce integration.
Windows XP Pro—Windows 7
Windows Server 2003—2008 Web Server Edition
1-Live Monitor License per manager.
1-Live Monitor License per operator.
1-Screen Capture License per operator.
1-Salesforce License per user.